Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blessings















Blessings from Southwestern Ohio!
This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it! (Psalm 118:24)

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dennise Nichole Dittman, a Classical/Crossover Country Christian artist from Hamilton, Ohio. I am blessed to have 2 songs on the charts with “There He Is” and “Let it Fall.” Speaking of blessings... My brand new CD, entitled “Blessings” is currently available, with 10 original songs that are carefully handpicked (and pitched) to me by my friends and colleagues in the Country Christian Gospel world. Music is an integral part of my life. Fulfilling my need to spread the gospel to the world, for the glory of the Lord. To use my voice as an instrument for my personal Savior, Jesus Christ. My prayer is that I can bless you through songs of faith and hope, touch your heart, and bring you closer to Jesus" and to sing For His Glory.

I am delighted to have this opportunity to share with you the good news.


My text comes from: Ephesians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ” While pondering the meaning of this scripture, I can't help but count all of the blessings in my life. God has richly blessed me with the love of two amazing parents. My father, just happens to live on in my heart; and in heaven as of this past July. Now, I ask for continued strength and courage to be strong for my beautiful mother, who is my rock and my very best friend. Being loved by them is my very favorite. The gift of music has been a comfort and a positive way to reflect and express myself all of my life, but especially these past few months. Lastly, my friends have been an amazing support and a true blessing. They have been there after dad passed and remain a constant in my life.
The smiles and laughter we share help a hurting heart. I am blessed!
In studying Ephesians 1:3, One thing is clear. God the Father is the wellspring of our blessings,God the Son is the place of our blessings,and God the Holy Spirit is the means of our blessings. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 No greater blessing exists! God has blessed us with many “spiritual blessings” as well as material blessings. (Phil 4:19/shelter, food, health, safety, etc) but our “spiritual blessings” are eternal and far greater. Many times, we tend to focus on blessings and “giving thanks” only around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Let's remind ourselves to be thankful for our gifts everyday. Even the smallest ones!
We live in two places: in the world and in Jesus Christ.
Jesus has been lifted to glory but so have we in him. Our blessings are secure. Are you secure in your love of Christ?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Lots of hugs, blessings, turkey, pumpkin pie, and Christian music from my house to yours!
 Until next time...  


Check out “Blessings” the title track on my new CD! (In memory of my daddy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRU5AvGev0&feature=youtu.be



Please take the time to listening to my new single, “Entertaining Angels, Unaware”
(which made it's debut on the Cashbox Country Christian Top 100 Chart at #75 for November)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6vV9FB_eK1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am currently accepting bookings! Visit me at DenniseNicholeDittman.net
Reverbnation.com/DenniseNicholeDittman or call at 513-560-6715
I'd love to sing for your next concert,worship service, ministry events, and much more!
Please take the time to “LIKE” me on Facebook.com/DenniseNicholeDittman

Feed your Spirit, Nourish your Soul, Refresh your heart!
Get Inspired and uplifted 24/7 giving you the very best in Christian Music!
Sit back and listen to Heaven's Country
Tune in to Heavens Country Radio at HeavensCountry.com



Come, Lord Jesus, our guest to be
and bless these gifts bestowed by thee.
And bless our loved ones everywhere, and keep them in Your loving care.

No comments:

Post a Comment